* Main season: from early July to late August and from late November to early January
Parking is free during your stay, as is the use of the hotel’s WiFi. Also included in the price is the BrixenCard, a special visitors‘ discount card which guarantees for instance:
- free use of all public transport within South Tyrol
- one ascent to and descent from the Plose on the cable car
- free daily admission (except Sundays) to the Indoor Adventure Pool Acquarena
- free admission to more than 80 museums within South Tyrol
- a varied culture and hiking programme.
Every additional bed in a double room at 50% of the B&B price
Children staying in the same room as their parents:
0-3 years: 100% discount
4-6 years: € 20.00 per night
7-12 years: € 25.00 per night
Double rooms can be used as single rooms (upon request) at an extra cost of 50% of the B&B price.
Dogs are very welcome to stay at our hotel (upon request) at an extra cost of 6.00 € per day.
Arrival and departure
Check-in is possible from 12 noon until 6 pm. Should you require a late check-in (6 pm until 10 pm) please let us know in advance.
On the day of your departure please make sure to vacate your room until 10 am.
Since 1 January 2015 a local visitor’s tax of 1.90 € per person and night has to be charged for all persons from the age of 14. This tax is not included in the total cost of your stay and can only be paid directly at the hotel.